Could you provide a safe, loving and forever home to rescued hens? Adopt!
If you feel you could offer a loving, forever home and would like to talk to us about liberating some hens or other animals on your behalf from the animal agriculture industries, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently rehoming ex-battery hens. If you’d like to apply to adopt please click the button below to start your application.
Are you interested in fostering hens? Click here to register your interest!
The Adoptions Application Process – What to Expect
Our adoption application process below is designed to protect the hens and to ensure that they go to loving, safe homes. When we rescue a hen we promise her she will be safe for life and our application process helps us keep that promise.
- Click “Adopt Hens” button below and complete the short form
- Send photos of the hens’ intended coop, free range area/enclosure, including fencing and
- predator protection to email@example.com
- Phone interview with one of our rehoming volunteers. This call is usually 30 minutes.
- Arrange adoption day and time. Get your pet carrier ready to collect the girls.
- Sign adoption agreement and pay adoption fee ($10 per hen).
If you would like to enquire about adopting other animals, please contact us.